The briefs we print in our local magazine will also be placed in the online version of our print magazine, and placed on our home page as a post the first week of the publishing month.
DUE DATE: Your briefs should be submitted no later than the 5th of the month prior to publication.
NOTE: Safari Browser may not be able to process this form – we suggest you use Chrome, Firefox Internet Explorer or other browser. If you do not receive an email reply from us within one business day, please call us at 954-630-1610, as we may not have gotten your information.
A few BRIEF reminders:
- News briefs are designed to “announce,” rather than promote or sell.
- Briefs (either for NEWS, HEALTH OR BOOK “IN-VIEWS, DVD OR CD RELEASES” typically run in the range of 150-200 words. It’s best to send us a few more words, rather than less, so our editors will have more content to work with.
- All submissions will be edited for length, content & clarity, as well as to fit the style of our magazine. Please note that Natural Awakenings reserves the right to edit, accept or reject any submission for any reason, including content or theme. Submission does not guarantee placement.
- Feel free to submit a photo for inclusion, space permitting. Submit high-res. files, not more than two (2) megs.
- Those that do not have either a Display or Community Resource Guide (CRG) ad placed along with their brief are subject to a $229 publishing fee.
*Asterisk denotes required field.