Natural Awakenings Magazine provides numerous ways to promote and advertise your business & events. Print Advertising and online advertising available for the wellness and green industries, as well as the new age, sustainable, prevention and healthy lifestyles, niche market conversations and ongoing education. Here’s a link to our complete media kit.
A recent CVC Verification Council audit of Natural Awakenings magazines nationwide found that Natural Awakenings readers tend to represent an ideal target audience for many green businesses. Savvy and well-educated, they are mindful consumers highly interested in healthy products and services.
- Our readers are overwhelmingly female (70%)
- Over 51% have a household income of more than 50K
- 72% are between the ages of 25-54
- 80% purchase products or services from ads seen in Natural Awakenings
- Natural Awakenings magazine rated higher over TV, radio, internet and other print publications as the #1 source for health-related information
The due date is the 10th of the month for: Advertising, such as: Display Advertising, Website Advertising, Community Resource Guide (CRG), Calendar ads (Date Specific, Ongoing or Mark Your Calendar ads), and Classified Ads. You may also inquire about expanded advertising into the Miami and the Keys area or to the north, in Palm Beach County. Simply make a note of it in your comment box.
The due date is the 5th of the month for: Editorial such as: News Briefs, Health Briefs, Book in-views and Articles.
Click on the links below for more information.
- ADVERTISING OPTIONS – OVERVIEW
- Display advertising
- Community Resource Guide ad (CRG)
- ANNUAL 2021 Wellness Profile (as seen in our Annual January issue)
- Website Banner advertising
- CALENDAR SECTION – OVERVIEW
- Date-Specific Calendar ad
- Ongoing Calendar ad
- Mark Your Calendar ad (MYC)
- Classified advertising
- EDITORIAL GUIDELINES – OVERVIEW
- News and other briefs (health, book-in-views)
- Feature Articles
- Wellness Profiles (updated each year and featured in our January, Annual Natural Living Directory edition)
- Distribution is available in over 500 locations within Coconut Creek, Cooper City, Coral Springs, Dania, Davie, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Hallandale, Hollywood, Lauderdale by the Sea, Lauderdale Lakes, Lauderhill, Lighthouse Point, Margate, Miramar, North Lauderdale, Oakland Park, Parkland, Pembroke Pines, Plantation, Pompano Beach, Southwest Ranches, Sunrise, Tamarac, Weston, West Park, and Wilton Manors.
Non Six or Twelve Month Agreement Advertisers ~ Cancellation Policy: For any paid advertising that is placed on a month to month basis, the corporate policy is to offer a refund if notification is received before the 10th of the month prior to publication. If cancellation is requested after billing has taken place on the 10th of the month prior to the scheduled month of publication, a service charge of $10 will be assessed and deducted from the refund. Refunds are not available after the 10th of the month prior to publication.
Six or Twelve Month Agreement Advertisers:
Credit card charges & renewals: First payment may be charged day of order. Subsequent credit/debit card charging is the tenth of the month prior to publication unless pre-approved for another date. $10 Late Fee will be imposed if your automatic payment is unavailable on your charge date. Charge confirmations will appear on your card statement and email confirmations are sent, if valid email address is provided. Agreements are renewed automatically and will be based on the rates in force at the time of renewal. To cancel renewal, notify us in writing at least one month before the end of your agreement term.
Breached Agreement i.e. in the event advertiser is in breach of the Agreement, the publisher shall charge the difference between the one month rate of advertising and the contracted rate for each month an ad was placed and a 25% administrative fee of the one month rate and thereafter the Agreement is deemed to be null and void. Should this become a collection problem, the client assumes all reasonable costs of collection, including, but not limited to court costs, interest, and legal fees.